Friday, October 23, 2009

How To Stop Arguing With Your Boyfriend

How To Quit Arguing With Your Boyfriend - Before It Is To Late
Relationship problems are often related to frequent arguing and that in itself, should make you interested in “how to stop arguing with your boyfriend” as quick as possible. There are always solutions to relationship difficulties and they often have to do with personal contribution. There is only two people in a relationship and when you act, your partner responds and vice versa. If you do certain things that induce arguments than imagine if you did it differently, if your “boyfriend” does things that make you feel like arguing back, imagine if you did things differently. The point I’m trying to make is that an argument can only get started if two people engage in it. And I know that sometimes it’s hard to stay quiet and take flake (or what feels like it) but what I suggest is that you deal with the situation differently. What if you actually hear your partner out to find the point of his communication and then use it to present your views? What if you were to demonstrate that you actually do understand what they say and that you might agree to some extent but that there also is this “other” thing that you want to share with him? In that case he would not feel ignored or rand over but instead, feel like you want to contribute a message to the “interesting conversation” that you have? That would leave the “argument” of the table and turn what used to be a heated discussion into a rewarding conversation. Think about this, there are two people in an argument, be flexible in your communication and instead of getting frustrated, try your best to get interested, (interested enough) to see the point and then use that to present your own points. That could be your way to master how to stop arguing with your boyfriend.

A note: for thus of you who is still waiting for the “magic relationship words review” I apologize and I promise that I will get straight to it, I’ll write an article about magic relationship words in a day or two so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment